Jake Karls is the Co-founder and Rainmaker at Mid-Day Squares, which manufactures functional chocolate bars. Over the past four years, Jake and his team have built a fully-automated chocolate factory to sell Mid-Day’s products in over 4,500 stores across North America. As Rainmaker, he focuses on achieving growth by building relationships with investors, buyers, and journalists. Jake was named one of Forbes 2023 30 Under 30 for food and drink.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Jake Karls talks about Mid-Day Squares’ early days
- The impact of authenticity and positivity on brand promotion and growth
- How Jake’s mindset strengthens his brand
- Jake addresses loneliness in entrepreneurship
- Mid-Day Squares’ daring brand promotion tactics
- What are Mid-Day Squares’ growth goals?
In this episode…
Building a CPG brand is often isolating and daunting. Cultivating a positive mindset is crucial to executing a brand vision. So how can you foster confidence and community to create a legacy for your brand?
As the leading face of his brand, Jake Karls demonstrates authenticity and spreads positivity by documenting every aspect of his entrepreneurial journey. To sustain a motivational mindset, Jake recommends attending company-wide therapy sessions periodically to enhance team communication and build an uplifting culture. Through transparency and empathy, you can elevate yourself and your brand.
In this episode of the Brand Alchemist Podcast, Taja Dockendorf interviews Jake Karls, Founder and Rainmaker at Mid-Day Squares, about his secret to developing an inspirational and prosperous brand. Jake talks about the impact of positivity and authenticity on brand promotion and growth, how he manifests positivity to scale his brand, and his bold promotion strategies.
Resources Mentioned in this episode:
- Jake Karls on LinkedIn | Instagram
- Mid-Day Squares Website | Instagram | TikTok | LinkedIn
- Taja Dockendorf on LinkedIn
- Pulp + Wire