Jeff Weaber is the Owner of Aqua ViTea, a Vermont-based brand that brews authentic kombucha. Previously, he was a Brewer at Lucky Labrador Brew Pub, where he gained experience in fermentation and helped the brewery scale to meet increasing demands. After moving from Oregon to Vermont, Jeff launched Aqua ViTea in 2007 with a mission to provide consumers with naturopathic principles of vitality and wellness.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Jeff Weaber’s process for brewing kombucha
- How Jeff pioneered kombucha to stand out in his industry
- Jeff shares his inspiration for Aqua ViTea’s brand design and how it has evolved
- The importance of owning your manufacturing process for quality and consistency
- Aqua ViTea’s mission to foster authenticity
- What are the benefits of Aqua ViTea’s innovative product line?
- Jeff’s biggest strengths as an entrepreneur and how he overcomes business challenges
In this episode…
When developing a CPG brand, pioneering an original product can be profitable yet challenging. With so many factors to consider — such as competition, manufacturing, and design — how can you maintain quality and authenticity through every step of the process?
Jeff Weaber has a mission to brew handcrafted kombucha using a naturopathic approach. To accomplish this, he oversees each stage of the manufacturing process, creating intricate and effective operations to ensure quality and consistency. Jeff encourages other innovators to hone their production processes and demonstrate their missions to develop an authentic brand reputation.
Join Taja Dockendorf in this episode of the Brand Alchemist Podcast as she chats with Jeff Weaber, Owner of Aqua ViTea, about developing an original product. Jeff shares how he pioneered kombucha to stand out in his industry, the importance of owning your manufacturing process for quality and consistency, and Aqua ViTea’s mission to foster authenticity.