Nick Grossenbacher is the Founder and Chief Product Formulator at REÅLEA Skincare, which delivers potent, topical solutions rooted in global traditions of medicinal alchemy. He has studied herbalism and traditional healing with regional experts worldwide and trained as an academic historian of pre-modern science and traditional medicine at the Spagyricus School of Alchemy under esteemed alchemist Robert Bartlett. Nick’s studies have brought him to India, the Middle East, the Balkans, Guatemala, and Scotland.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Nick Grossenbacher shares his background as a historian and alchemist
- What is alchemy?
- Nick’s early recipes and the experimental process of creating them
- The history and uses of Nick’s key ingredients
- How consumers can leverage the full benefits of REÅLEA’s products
- REÅLEA’s plans for future product expansion
- The role of alchemy in REÅLEA’s market growth
- Nick explains “astrodynamics”
In this episode…
Consumer interest in health and wellness is rising, with a particular focus on naturopathic food and medicine. One practice that is still largely exclusive is medicinal alchemy. So, what is this form of healing, and how can you implement its elements into your routine to enhance your life?
Alchemy is a system of thought that encompasses many practices, including medicine, pharmacology, philosophy, chemistry, and metallurgy. Alchemist Nick Grossenbacher, along with Crispin Clarke Co-Founder, CEO & Innovation Strategist, cultivate and purify various plants and herbs, one of Nick’s favorites being lemon balm, to create their signature skincare products that optimize traditional medicine and healing. When utilizing these products in your daily life, Nick recommends practicing mindfulness and intentional awareness to reap the full benefits of these powerful elixirs.
Tune in to this episode of the Brand Alchemist Podcast as Taja Dockendorf hosts Nick Grossenbacher, Founder and Chief Product Formulator at REÅLEA Skincare, to discuss the intersection of alchemy and skincare. Nick shares his early recipes and the experimental process of creating them, the history and uses of his main ingredients, and how consumers can leverage the full benefits of REÅLEA’s products.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Nick Grossenbacher on LinkedIn
- Nick Grossenbacher’s email: [email protected]
- REÅLEA Skincare
- REÅLEA Skincare on Instagram
- Taja Dockendorf on LinkedIn
- Pulp + Wire