Adam Brown is the Founder and President of Sircle Media, a social media strategy firm. In his role, he works with CPG, beverage, and spirit brands to help them navigate social media strategies and execution. Adam is also an investor and advisor for several CPG brands including Actual Veggies, RIND Snacks, and Mezcla. With nearly 25 years of experience in digital marketing, he has held various positions on both the client and vendor sides. Adam’s writing has been featured on websites like Social Media Today and The Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Adam Brown talks about his digital marketing background and Sircle Media’s primary focus
- How Adam’s agency and client experiences have contributed to Sircle Media’s growth
- Delegating and outsourcing tasks to embrace your strengths
- The impact of declining brand profitability on the agency sales cycle
- Tactics for accelerating the sales funnel
- AI’s effect on social media strategies
- Adam’s journey investing in valuable brands — and his investment criteria
- How Adam overcame the discomfort of firing
In this episode…
With so much volatility in the CPG space, brands are reducing their budgets to conserve finances. For CPG-focused agencies, this indicates decreased conversions and a delayed sales cycle. How can you build and sustain a thriving agency that can persist and grow through these unprecedented challenges?
With extensive involvement in both brands and agencies, Adam Brown understands how to structure an agency to meet client needs while maintaining profitability. While most agencies offer comprehensive branding and digital marketing services, Adam has developed a niche for his firm based on his strengths, experiences, and vision. Narrowing your focus benefits clients and allows you to hire adaptable talent that aligns with your business’ identity. Throughout his journey, Adam has learned that having transparent conversations with brands helps them recognize value propositions, thus boosting conversions and cultivating relationships.
Tune in to this episode of the Brand Alchemist Podcast as Taja Dockendorf welcomes Adam Brown, the Founder and President of Sircle Media, who shares insights for agency success. Adam discusses how brands’ declining profitability has impacted the agency sales cycle, his criteria for investing in CPG brands, and the value of niching down to embrace your strengths.