Ready to manage the next big brand?
Pulp+Wire is the fastest-growing woman-owned CPG creative agency with a core focus on brands in the food, health, and lifestyle category. This laser focus and our understanding of the target audience are what make us so desirable to CPG companies throughout North America and the world. We build strong brands that are built upon a focus that lies far above the bottom line. Our main office is in Portland, Maine with flexible remote and hybrid working styles. The jobs listed below are full-time in our Portland, Maine office and/or remote.
Want to be part of the team?
DIGITAL BRAND MANAGER
The Digital Brand Manager is tasked with client communication, account management, vendor communication, strategic plan development (including conducting research, making marketing recommendations, and creating media plans), and developing account opportunities.
This key role is vital for client satisfaction, project efficiency, team unity, and, ultimately, the longevity of the client relationship. Excellent account service will result in wider and deeper client relationships. The health of these relationships not only advances the firm’s mission but also creates growth opportunities for P+W team members.
Role: Mid-Senior Level Brand Manager
The Digital Brand Manager Works with:
The Principal, Operations, Managing Director, Strategist, Copywriter, Designers, Programmers, and is the lead with client engagement and vendor management (ad partners, pr firms, etc.).
Location: Portland, Maine in office, remote hybrid.
- 5+ years in an agency setting as a senior brand manager
- Experience with start-ups and mass-market brands in the CPG space
- 5+ years working in social media
- Managing approximately 6-10 accounts in all stages of digital management – from strategy to ongoing management and execution
- Strategic engagement with clients to provide high-level marketing recommendations
- Marketing strategy development, support, writing, research, and building of brand decks
- Strategic thinking and idea generation to drive growth and efficiency
- Ability to work closely with the team; collaborating on campaign ideas, and content stories, and to properly air traffic control the ongoing monthly needs
- Development of strategic deliverables including the following:
- Competitor and category research – learning and developing a client’s ideal position and key opportunities
- Marketing activation recommendations
- Budget planning
- Report writing + formal presentations
- Proposal writing and review for current accounts to maximize opportunities
- Developing briefs and communicating strategic objectives to align internal team members to ensure projects are completed in alignment with strategy
- Establishing strategy, content and other ongoing timelines with the client at kickoff
- Keeping team members supplied with the information they need to deliver work that is on strategy and on deadline
- Obtaining project approval and sign-off for any new recommendations on existing accounts
- Checking that creative content and other activations meet strategic guidelines provided
- Invoicing and billing management for clients on a monthly basis
- Starting conversations with clients concerning additional P+W offerings, passing along leads to Taja and/or Naomi where appropriate
- Addressing and remediating challenges with existing projects
- Cross-functional collaboration with the creative team for brands transitioning from the creative department to the digital department
- Above all, monitoring the health of the client relationship and keeping them informed
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- An excellent communicator with a positive attitude
- Arrange and run meetings with little direction, leaving with clear objectives + tasks
- Comfortable talking with clients (via phone, email, and in-person)
- Detail-oriented in the context of a fast-paced environment
- Capable of hitting daily deadlines
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Identify and communicate opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell
- Interpersonal skills are a must
- Solution driven mindset
- Personable demeanor (in-person, phone, and email)
- Keen ability to multitask; self-starter
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Ability to grasp and communicate THE message
- Teachable learner
- Sense of humor
Only solution-driven, critically thinking leaders need to apply as work needs to get done, on time, on budget, and on point. We are a good time, care for our employees and value teamwork, appreciate hard work, and like to say thank you often.
Interested? Send your cover letter, resume and relevant client case studies to [email protected] use the subject line: Digital Brand Manager Job Application.
Work in beautiful Portland, Maine – the way life should be.
Unlimited Vacation/PTO time
Remote/In-Office Hybrid Model